The original and best stair climber, the StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet delivers performance and results. This model comes with the touchscreen console and provides everything you need for challenging cardio and strength workouts. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet.
The embedded touchscreen console will add a premium feel to your gym and features HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options. It also includes the ever popular ‘Landmark Challenge’ which allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world. You also get a number of standard programs as well as the ability to add the Spartan training programs.
The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It’s a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Handrails and Console designed for correct user posture and comfort
- Warm bar for remote stop and contact heart rate
- Step-up assist for easy mount and dismount
Since 1983, StairMaster has provided fitness options that require real effort from users, and reward that effort with real results.
- The Gauntlet has a touch screen with TV tuner.
- The 2-window LCD console features an easy-to-read backlit display with familiar programs and Polar compatible heart rate monitoring.
- 10 total workout programs and a Landmark Challenge which lets users track their progress by climbing the Eiffel Tower, Burj Khalifa or other well-known landmarks.
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- The SPARTAN training programs offer users the opportunity to push themselves to new heights
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- Powder-coated Steel frame
Length: 58 in (147 cm) Width: 34 in (86 cm) Height: 89 in (226 cm)
Product Weight: 343 lbs (156 kg)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Collection from Nottingham based Fitness Marketplace warehouse – Delivery maybe an option depending on location.